Internet software for Estate Agents and Staff Recruitment Agents
Contact Management System
ViewPoint is centered around a highly comprehensive Contact database.
Advanced features include:
- Scheduled 'Next contact' reminders by email,
- full ccorrespondence history,
- Categorized preferences,
- automatic matching of Contacts to 'Properties' or 'Job Vacancies'.
- Contacts can be organized into user defined Categories.
- Pre-saved 'searches' enable targeted email campaigns.
- Contacts can also manage their own
preferences by accessing the ViewPoint Contact Portal.
Assignments and Task Workflow
Core to ViewPoint is a simple to use, but powerful and fully comprehensive
'Workflow Management System'.
Careful planning and task management are the key to successfully managing,
selling or letting 'Properties', or placing a Candidate into a Job Vacancy.
- ViewPoint Assignments simply represent groups of Tasks.
- Common Assignments, such as 'Selling a Property', 'placing a Candidate into
a Job', or 'following up an enquiry' are all effectively and simply managed
with ViewPoint Assignments'
- Assignment Templates can be created for many common procedures.
- Assignments ensure your business operates more efficiently and provides
accountability for tasks.
- Task reminders can be sent by email automatically.
- Tasks can be assigned to User's and Contact's in your database.
- Tasks can be related to
'Properties', 'Job Vacancies', 'Documents' and many other
Outgoing Email Marketing Engine
ViewPoint features a very powerful, yet simple to use Email Campaign engine,
known as ezMail.
- Emails are sent to one or more
selected Contact's in your Contact's database.
- Contact's can also be selected
automatically from a 'pre-saved Contact Search' or matched
to a 'Property' or 'Job Vacancy'.
- ezMail campaigns can be scheduled
to run automatically on a regular basis. Ideal for sending
Newsletters and other regular mailings.
- Include 'Property' or 'Job Vacancy'
information with the email.
- Create elaborate and feature rich
email templates. Include Sender and Recipient information.
- Email Templates can also include
'Scripting' to provide dynamic adaptable emails.
- Email Templates can include full colour graphics for eye catching campaigns.
Incoming Email Mailbox
A new and important 'unique selling point' is our 'Incoming Email Mailbox'.
Any email can be 'forwarded' to the ViewPoint Mailbox. It will be automatically
added your Mailbox
and made available to all users of the system.
Email correspondence is becoming more and more important and can represent
instructions and buying preferences etc. Once in ViewPoint, emails can be
shared and related to Contact records, Job Vacancies
Property records and more.
ViewPoint Calendar offers all the features you would expect from a Calendar
Some features include:
- Appointments can be synchronized with your User's and Contacts personal
Appointment systems, such as Microsoft Outlook and Mobile Phones etc.
- Automated Appointment reminders can also be sent by email.
- The Calendar shows at a glance the daily availability of all selected
User's in your office.
- Appointments can be related to records in your system, such as Properties, Job
Vacancies, Tasks, Documents etc.
Document Management System
In many offices, Documents can find themselves fragmented across multiple
desktop computers, lost on a 'shared drive' somewhere, or multiple copies
appear and become 'out-of-date'.
ViewPoint Documents provide a central and safe place to store electronic files
such as CV's, HIP's reports, Spreadsheets etc.
- All types of electronic files can
be 'uploaded' to ViewPoint.
- Documents are centrally available
to all Users, anywhere.
- Document records can have Notes
attached to describe the contents, or perhaps revision level
- Documents can be related to other records, such as Properties, Job Vacancies,
Tasks etc. This adds value to the meaning of your information and also
ensures contracturally important documents are safe from loss.
Report Templates Designer
ViewPoint features an on-line Templates Designer. This provides a way to create
feature rich web pages for your 'Job Vacancies' and 'Property' records.
- Custom Email Templates can include
graphics, scripts, and related information about the Sender,
Recipient and attached data such as 'Job Vacancies' and
- Templates can include Logos, links
to other websites and server side scripting for the truly
- Templates can also include 'Custom
Input Values'. These are great way to add value to an Email
or Postal campaign by adding ad-hoc information.
- 'Custom Input Values' can be used to build dynamic mailshots from a range of
standard paragraphs etc.
Their effective uses make sending campaigns faster and easier.
Organizing and reporting on data in a consistent manner is critical to getting
the best from any system.
- ViewPoint uses Categories in a simple but effective way. Category Groups can be
defined for virtually all types of records, such as Contacts, Appointments,
Tasks, Assignments, Properties, Job Vacancies etc.
Each Category Group can contain
- Data can be found by simply
selecting the appropriate Category, or combination of
- Categories also show at a glance
how many records are assigned to a particular Category. This
saves time and makes the system easier and faster to use.
- Special Contact Category Groups known as Matching Groups provide a really
simply way of matching Contacts to 'Properties' or 'Job Vacancies'.
Branches and User Accounts
User Accounts are organized into Branch or Office Accounts.
- Each Branch can contain multiple
- A User Account can be related to
other User Accounts. This is great way of creating
Departments, or 'catch-all' accounts.
- A User Account can also feature a
photo and digitized signature. This provides a great way of
personalizing letters and emails.
- As mentioned in the 'Roles and Security' section below, User Accounts can be
limited to minimum levels of access.
Role Based Security
Security of your data and who can access the information is a fundamental part
of any system.
ViewPoint features a comprehensive, yet simple to configure 'security model'.
- Each ViewPoint User Account is
assigned to a 'Security Role'.
- Each Security Role defines what operation a User Account can perform.
- Role operations are Viewing, Adding, Deleting, Editing and Configuration.
e.g. A Role could be defined to limit a
User Account from Adding or Deleting 'Property' records.
- User Accounts can be limited to
accessing the system during a range of hours only.
- User Accounts can be limited to accessing the system from a specific location
Virtually all aspects of ViewPoint can be configured from the Administration
- Set default Email account settings,
such as the From, Reply-To, Copy-To and Blind-Copy-To
- Upload Logos for use in Templates,
Webpages and Emails.
- Setup a rich range of custom Lookup values for each record type, such as
Contacts, Appointments, Tasks, Properties, Job Vacancies etc.